Food Pantry Appointment Requests
In collaboration with local food pantries, CCHASM schedules appointments.
For area residents of Chesterfield, Dinwiddie, Prince George, Colonial Heights, Petersburg, and Hopewell, CCHASM schedules and coordinates appointments each week at nearly 20 local food pantries. Appointments are based on availability by service area.
Traditional food is provided; however, there is an opportunity to submit requests for those with dietary restrictions (i.e., restrictions versus preferences that are subject to availability).
How does this work?
Individuals requesting food pantry appointments have three options to schedule a food pantry appointment. These include the following:
- Make a Telephone Call – Call our Client Services team at (804) 796-2749 to request a food pantry appointment during regular business hours from Monday – Wednesday from 8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. We are closed for major holidays (i.e., Christmas, Independence Day, etc.).
- An appointment confirmation date/time will be provided.
- Register Via the Online Form – Complete the Food Pantry Appointment Request Form below. Forms are processed Monday – Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Forms received outside these hours will be processed on the next business day.
- You will receive a return call/voice message or email confirmation for the date/time appointment. Note: No text capability is available now, but it may be in the future.
- CCHASM Food Pantry App – Hover your smartphone over the QR Code below to upload the CCHASM Food Pantry app to complete the form. Forms are processed Monday – Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Forms received outside these hours will be processed on the next business day.
Appointment Frequency – Patrons may receive one food pantry appointment for one month.
Confirmation – Appointments are not confirmed until you receive a verbal or emailed confirmed appointment date/time.
Cancellation – If you must cancel/reschedule an appointment, please contact our team at (804) 796-2749 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within a 24-hour timeframe before your appointment. Unfortunately, these time slots are limited and files are noted for those who consistently miss appointments or cancel with short notice.
CCHASM schedules food pantry alliance appointments.